Getting started with Ledger Financials is well-developed process built on the experience. We have a proven process for smooth and flawless onboarding to implementation and getting your books ready for your Tax Guy in a timely manner.
Let’s discuss details on:
- Accounts Payable process
- Accounts Receivable process
- Payroll Reports
- Online Bank Access
- Access to Credit Cards Statements
- Access to Loan Statements
- Clean up of Chart of Accounts
- Clean up of Balance Sheet Accounts
The trend today for many employers is to outsource any function of the business that is not directly related to the generation of income.
But what exactly is outsourcing?
Is the long-term contracting of a company’s business processes to an outside service provider, helping to increase shareholder value by reducing the costs of non-core functions and in turn being more profitable. Our accounting professionals are available daily and reachable by client.
Outsourcing your accounting services is applicable for your current situation if:
- You are spending too much time managing your books while neglecting other aspects of your business
- You are cutting corners because you don’t really understand how to do bookkeeping properly
- You want professional level accounting, but it’s too costly
- You need “at a glance” financial reports to stay informed about your business
- You aren’t afraid to ask questions about financial data you don’t understand
Online Bookkeeping Services
The formula behind the success of Ledger Financials Inc services is simple but well-developed. We combine a team of experts, systematized processes and procedures, and the very latest in accounting technology to ensure our clients receive the very best services to support their unique business needs.
Do you want it done or do you want it done right? The difference between Ledger Financials Inc and other providers is in the results. From proactive insights and custom financial reporting to third party software recommendations and controller oversight, we don’t just handle your accounting needs–we get it done right.
Ledger Financials Inc provides a dedicated team of accounting professionals to suit your business needs.
What To Expect - YOUR Dedicated TEAM
Your L.A. based dedicated Accounting Expert
Your Accounting Manager
Your bookkeeper is responsible for daily entry of accounting transactions: vendor bills, customer invoices, bill payments, customer payments and deposits, other disbursements and withdrawals. The bookkeeper maintains complete and up-to-date detailed accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash account ledgers and provides daily or weekly reports on these and other critical areas of business management. The bookkeeper will make the necessary entries to record payroll processed by a third-party provider.
- Closed books at an accountant level every month
- Closed annual books in a timely manner
- Direct quarterly support to help you get tax estimates prepared
- Accurate books for all your clients so you never have to worry about the integrity of the financial data
- A seamless partnership with a bookkeeper and controller team
- Documented processes and a system of checks, balances and redundancies to ensure no gaps, oversights or interruptions
Financial Reports for your Business Needs
As a business owner, you need up-to-date accounting reports so you are aware of upcoming budgeting and financial issues. This is the only way to make the smart, strategic decisions that ensure future success.
- Highest level of accuracy — We customize the one-to-one reporting sessions based on your preferences and specific areas you need to review. It’s an in-depth approach that leaves nothing to chance, from accounting needs to current accounting best practices.
- Customized delivery schedule — Your reporting sessions are designed around your schedule and preferred delivery method, whether it’s daily, weekly bi-weekly or monthly reports.
- Customized delivery solutions — A customized plan of action ensures all of your financial reports and information are not only up to date, but available when you need them.
- Customized review process — Reviewing your virtual accounting reports for a high-level view of your financial information is specifically based on your company’s requirements for achieving true profit potential.
These sessions with your virtual accounting team give you a high-level overview of your business’ financial status so you make better, more informed decisions, faster.
These are some reasons we are winning praise from clients.
- We close books at an accountant level every month.
- Accurate, timely and thorough financial statements on due dates you determine.
- Accurate books so you never have to worry about the integrity of the financial data.
- A seamless partnership with a Bookkeeper and Account Manager.
- Documented processes and a system of checks, balances and redundancies to ensure no gaps, oversights or interruptions.
The services offered are below, please click on each service category to see what is offered.
- Accounts payable (bills and payments)
- Accounts receivables (invoices and collection)
- Daily General ledger maintenance
- Expense classification
- Sales commissions
- Bank account reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliation
- PayPal reconciliation
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial statements & custom reporting
- Inventory management
- Work in process (WIP)
- Fixed asset management
- 1099 forms
- Coordinating with your CPA or tax adviser
- Profit and Loss Statement – Month
- Profit and Loss Statement – YTD
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class – Month
- Profit and Loss Statement by Class – YTD
- Cash Flow Statement
- Accounts Receivable Aging
- Accounts Payable Aging
- Prepaid Expenses by Vendor
- Accrued Expenses by Vendor
- Deferred Revenue by Customer
- Open Sales Order by Customer
- General Ledger